Renew your Membership Today!
It's dues renewal time here at the OOA and we encourage everyone to log into their membership portal and renew. The OOA would be honored to serve you another year and we're happy to answer any questions regarding your membership. You are able to renew your dues through mail, phone or online.
Online Renewal: If you chose online simply click on the Member Login button at the top right of this page or click here - from here you will enter your preferred login name and password (OOA Staff is able to reset this information upon request).
After logging in simply click the 2013-2014 Membership invoice and the system will walk you through the process. If we may be of any assistance please do not hesitate to let us know. Give us a call at 405-528-4848 or 1-800-522-8379. Thank you for your membership!
Why should I become a member of OOA?
- Protects uninterrupted credentialing through Oklahoma licensing and has for over 100 years.
- Provides affordable Continuing Medical Education in Oklahoma.
- Publishes: the OKLAHOMA DO mailed to members monthly.
- Recommends benefits and services saving our members money.
- Represents the osteopathic profession at the state capitol.
- Helps DOs obtain appropriate reimbursement for medical services.
- Counsels students about osteopathic medicine.
- Maintains high standards advanced by the osteopathic medical profession.
- Advocates for physicians impaired by substance abuse.
- Coordinates inter-professional and intra-professional relations with other organizations and institutions.
- Becomes a storehouse and clearinghouse of information for DOs in the state.
- Assists dozens of members every week who have individual and special needs.
- Supports and advocates for the Oklahoma State University (OSU) Center for Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine and the OSU Medical Center.
How do I become a Member?
Upon receipt of application for membership, all applications are presented to the Bureau on Membership for recommendation to the Board of Trustees for its approval or disapproval at a regular or special meeting of the Board.
Fill out your application today!
Electronic form not working? Click here for a printed copy.