The Oklahoma Osteopathic Association keeps record of members' CME credits earned at OOA-sponsored events. Please see the instructions below for locating statements of credit for OOA-sponsored CME programs.
The American Osteopathic Association keeps record of all AOA CME credits earned by osteopathic physicians. Access your AOA CME Activity Report. If you have questions or need assistance, please call the AOA Customer Resource Center at 1-800-621-1773 ext. 8262 or email email@example.com.
1. Click on the "SIGN IN" link at the top right hand corner of the OOA's website or the member login portal on the home page of the website.
2. Log in using your username and password. The OOA staff is able to reset login information upon request. For assistance, please call 405-528-4848 or 800-522-8379.
3. Once you have logged into your membership portal click on the "MANAGE PROFILE" link in the "MY PROFILE" section on the right side of the page.
4. Select "Professional Development" under the "CONTENT & FEATURES" heading. The Professional Development page will list all CME credits earned at OOA-sponsored events.
5. To download a statement of credit, locate the desired event and click on the printer icon. To email a statement of credit, locate the desired event and click on the envelope icon.
*As a member benefit the Oklahoma Osteopathic Association reports all members CME hours to the Oklahoma State Board of Osteopathic Examiners and to the American Osteopathic Association. If you have any questions regarding your CME hours please contact the Central Office toll free at 800-522-8379, and we would be happy to assist you!