1. Click on the "SIGN IN" link at the top right hand corner of the OOA's website or the member login portal on the home page of the website.
2. Log in using your username and password. The OOA staff is able to reset login information upon request. For assistance, please call 405-528-4848 or 800-522-8379.
3. Once you have logged into your membership portal click on the "MANAGE PROFILE" link in the "MY PROFILE" section on the right side of the page.
4. Select "Professional Development" under the "CONTENT & FEATURES" heading. The Professional Development page will list all CME credits earned at OOA-sponsored events.
5. To download a statement of credit, locate the desired event and click on the printer icon. To email a statement of credit, locate the desired event and click on the envelope icon.
*As a member benefit the Oklahoma Osteopathic Association reports all members CME hours to the Oklahoma State Board of Osteopathic Examiners and to the American Osteopathic Association. If you have any questions regarding your CME hours please contact the Central Office toll free at 800-522-8379, and we would be happy to assist you!