OOA-SPONSORED CME PROGRAMS
The Oklahoma Osteopathic Association keeps record of members' CME credits earned at OOA-sponsored events. Please see the instructions below for locating statements of credit for OOA-sponsored CME programs. If you have questions or need assistance, please call 405-528-4848 or 1-800-522-8379 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Detailed letters of attendance are also available upon request.
OTHER CME PROGRAMS
If you need a statement of credit or certificate for a CME event not sponsored by the OOA, please contact the sponsor of the program directly.
Other AOA-Accredited CME Sponsors in Oklahoma
Osteopathic Founders Foundation: 918-551-7300
OSU Center for Health Sciences Office of Continuing Medical Education: 1-800-274-1972
OSU Medical Center: 918-599-5922
NEED IMMEDIATE CME HOURS?
If you need immediate CME credits, you may go online to DOCME to earn AOA Category 1-A & B credits.
AOA CME ACTIVITY REPORTS
The American Osteopathic Association keeps record of all AOA CME credits earned by osteopathic physicians. Access your AOA CME Activity Report. If you have questions or need assistance, please call the AOA Customer Resource Center at 1-800-621-1773 ext. 8262 or email email@example.com.
The Oklahoma Osteopathic Association reports all members' CME credits earned at OOA-sponsored events to the AOA. If credit from an OOA-sponsored CME program is not appearing on your AOA CME Activity Report, please call 405-528-4848 or 1-800-522-8379 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions for Locating OOA Statements of Credit
1. Click on the "SIGN IN" link at the top right hand corner of the OOA's website or the member login portal on the home page of the website.
2. Log in using your username and password. The OOA staff is able to reset login information upon request. For assistance, please call 405-528-4848 or 800-522-8379.
3. Once you have logged into your membership portal click on the "MANAGE PROFILE" link in the "MY PROFILE" section on the right side of the page.
4. Select "Professional Development" under the "CONTENT & FEATURES" heading. The Professional Development page will list all CME credits earned at OOA-sponsored events.
5. To download a statement of credit, locate the desired event and click on the printer icon. To email a statement of credit, locate the desired event and click on the envelope icon.
*As a member benefit the Oklahoma Osteopathic Association reports all members CME hours to the Oklahoma State Board of Osteopathic Examiners and to the American Osteopathic Association. If you have any questions regarding your CME hours please contact the Central Office toll free at 800-522-8379, and we would be happy to assist you!